Outback Air Tours
Tours & Highlights
4 Day – A taste of the outback
This is the perfect tour for a taste of what the outback has to offer. With a broad range of landscapes and activities to enjoy on this all-inclusive tour, you will fall in love with our beautiful home and outback hospitality.
- Champagne and a guided tour of the living Desert in Broken Hill.
- 4 wheel drive adventure in the Arkaroola eco-park.
- Lunch at the iconic William Creek Hotel.
- Scenic flight around Kati-Thanda (Lake Eyre) & Goyder lagon.
- Sunset drinks atop “Big Red” the largest sand dune in the Simpson Desert.
- Morning tea at the Historical Burke & Wills ‘Dig Tree’
7 Day – Uluru & Alice Springs
If you want to spend more time in the outback why not take the journey all the way to the red center.
Experience the jaw-dropping landscape, ancient culture, and unique tucker that central Australia has to offer. This 7-day tour is designed to delight the senses and offers a truly unique journey, while still allowing for some time to relax in between each destination.
- Dinner experience at Uluru
- Tour of the Broken Hill RFDS base
- Sunset tour of the Breakaways in Coober Pedy
- Lunch at iconic Outback pubs including; William Creek Hotel, Tilpa Pub & Mt Dare station
- Scenic flight around Kings Canyon, the Olgas and Uluru
- Day Trip to the McDonnel Ranges
- Meet Australia’s largest Dinosaur at the Eromanga museum
Inclusive of all flights, transfers, listed tours, accommodation, meals & snacks during the trip.Book a trip!
Trips are limited so for more information request a brochure or contact our friendly team.
A magnificent air tour. The company's and pilot's organisation and professionalism are of the highest order. A most enjoyable four days of travel.Geoff MorganOutback tour guest 2021
My thanks for an amazing trip, unforgettable experience... a wonderful job in every aspect of the tour!Morrell HansonOutback tour guest 2021
It was very memorable due to the fascinating flight with plenty of commentary from the pilots on what we were seeing from the air. In addition it was culturally interesting with the historical and Aboriginal sites visited. The landings at outback stations and towns was well received by our group and the overall experience was one to remember – a lifetime experience.Andrew BinnsOutback tour guest 2020