Weather holding you back? Expand your flying skills and gain confidence with a Private Instrument Rating.
Private Instrument Rating
Private Instrument Rating training at FAST Aviation
The FAST Aviation Private Instrument Rating syllabus covers the following private instrument endorsements –
- Departure – Single engine aircraft private instrument endorsement
- Standard Instrument Departure private instrument endorsement
- Enroute GNSS endorsement
- Navigation – VOR/LLZ private instrument endorsement
- Approach – RNP APCH-2D private instrument endorsement (better known as RNAV(GNSS) approach endorsement
- Approach – VOR/LLZ private instrument endorsement
Take your flying to new heights
Estimate includes 10 hours of briefing, 13 hours of synthetic trainer and 7 hours of dual instrument flying training in our PA32, as well as flight test costs. The training is competency based, and as such some students may require more training to achieve the required standards. Our hourly rates for training can be found here –
Estimated Cost $10,900 inc GST
Need More Training?
We can also offer package deals, for example by combining the Instrument Rating with the initial Multi-Engine Class Rating. The total cost can be up to $3000 less compared with completing the qualifications separately. Ask us for a quote.